Full stack WFM Professional Certification program includes (RTA, Scheduling, Forecasting, Capacity Planning, and WFM Finance) 5 In 1
Introduction to the Course:
“As we observe and analyze Year after year the workforce continues to dynamically evolve and change with the times. If your staff management tactics and processes are not evolving with them, you are bound to fall behind.” – David Galic
Workforce / Resource Management plays a critical function in the organization will need to succeed in the future.
Move your career, and your business, forward with the most sought-after skill
in talent management today. GWFM Certification provides you with the skills required to integrate quantitative measures such as headcount planning and workforce analytics into a qualitative decision framework that can inform and transform organizational strategy.
An Agile Framework
Is strategic workforce planning a strength in your organization? If not, you’re not alone. Only 13% of organizations report they are good at predicting future skills. In fact, two-thirds of US employers have no planning for their talent needs. In an economy driven by innovation, disruption, and constant change, strategic workforce planning is a crucial competency for WFM professionals seeking to align workforce strategy with overarching business goals.
Move the Needle
By arming yourself with the most sought-after talent management competency, you’ll be able to demonstrate the value of WFM as a strategic partner to the business. This course will arm you with a keen understanding of workforce planning methodology, bolstered by in-depth case studies from organizations like GE, Google, and Procter & Gamble. You’ll gain the consultative and change management skills necessary for developing an action plan to make effective strategic workforce planning a reality in your organization.
Strategic Workforce Management & Analytics is the business process for ensuring that an organization has suitable access to talent to ensure future business success. Planning for both workforce and human resource needs is one of the greatest challenges facing managers and leaders today. A consistent, disciplined approach for matching human resources with the anticipated, and sometimes unanticipated, needs of the company is essential. WFM Certification program will enable you to learn how Workforce Planning links to strategic and Financial planning while also serving as a true planning tool for the workforce and a basis for justifying budget allocation and manpower staffing levels. Delegates build a business case and a workforce plan scenario to better learn and apply workforce planning to management decisions.
Talent management is a very proactive function aligned with the business objectives and preparing the workforce for the current and future business scenarios. WFM is moved from administration to strategic business partner role and all about creating revenue assurance
One of the key functions in the organization is WFM and all-time CXOs WAR-ROOM discussion. WFM is the resource management and capacity planning, organizations, regardless of size, scope, or activity face critical challenges that they must address to optimize their resources and thus mitigate project delivery delays and overruns, quality issues, and, in the long term, negative bottom-line impact.
WFM learning program has Key findings of comprehensive benchmarking such as :
Pain Area :
- You will be provided with individual course access in the LMS.
- Course access will be given for a period of 12 months.
- You will be receiving periodical newsletters.
- You will be invited to attend master classes.
- After the successful completion of the certification program, you will be awarded as a Full Stack WFM Professional.
Each Individual course (for 5 Courses) costs = $1,110.00
By taking this (WFM Full Stack Course)course you will save $674.00
What Will You Learn?
- To become an SME (subject matter expert) in Workforce management
- To learn the Art and Science of Revenue assurance model
- To learn, practice, and master the Business case building
- To learn the Talent Supply Chain Index
- To learn how to create Predictive Analytics
- To learn enabling Design Thinking Strategy in WFM
- To learn WFM Maturity model levels and applied science
- To learn new tools, techniques & Best practices in the industry
- To create Talent liquidity & ROI model and best-suited model for your organization
- To learn Digital Talent, Artificial Intelligence and Machine –a new age platforms
- To learn Workforce contingency model & JUST-IN-TIME WFM model
- Tutorial Booklets
- Instruction Videos
- No experience or pre-knowledge required
- Any computer and/or laptop (both Window and Mac OS)
- No special software is needed, just a connection to the Internet
- Professionals in WFM/ HR / Resource Management / Operation/ MIS/ Call Centre/ BPO / Students
Introduction to WFM Strategy and Process
WFM / Resource Management Overview
Excellence in Workforce Management01:14:06
WFM Capacity Planning
WFM Finance and Revenue Modelling02:13:11