Why We Should Master Design Thinking?
Mastering Design Thinking is for teams and individuals who want to learn a proven, systematic approach to new product development. The process puts unmet customer needs at the center of the problem, and every step brings you closer to solving the problem.
Begin your Design Thinking Learning Journey:
GWFM’s Design Thinking Program Experience
3 Group Projects
10 Innovative Business case Videos
What Will You Learn?
- To be able to apply the Design Thinking concept.
- To work in a team to visualize and design a possible new product or service and assess the market,business and technical merits of that concept.
- To learn to listen to the voice of a customer (VOC) and empathise with them.
- To evaluate the financial visibility of a new product or services
- To be able to assess risks in design assignments.
Getting started in the Design Thinking course
Social Style : How to improve your daily decision making Top 4 cognitive biases you should avoid05:16
What are the 4 types of Social Style ?