The course is aimed at Software Engineers, Database Administrators, and System Administrators that want to learn about Big Data. Other IT professionals can also take this course, but might have to do some extra research to understand some of the concepts.
You will learn how to use the most popular software in the Big Data industry at moment, using batch processing as well as realtime processing. This course will give you enough background to be able to talk about real problems and solutions with experts in the industry. Updating your LinkedIn profile with these technologies will make recruiters want you to get interviews at the most prestigious companies in the world.
What Will You Learn?
- Your understanding will be complete
- Comparable to what you might achieve in a more formal learning environment.
- You will be prepared to seize opportunities that come your way in the future
- Ready to go on to further
- More narrowly-focused training in whatever related specialty you choose.
- Electronics is a somewhat math-intensive technology, so a positive (fearless) attitude about math will be helpful.
- If your goal is to move up into one of these better-paying jobs, you can get that basic training here, learning it all at your own pace, and in a stress-free conversational environment.
Getting started in the drawing course
Customer Advisory Board07:00
Introduction to the drawing07:00
How to deal with difficult customers?07:00
Drawing materials, mark making, blending and erasing
How to write good survey and poll questions?07:00
How to conduct the survey07:00
The importance of customer feedback07:00
Line and contour drawing
Set Up Your Computer07:00
Why You Need This Course?07:00
Basic Of The Course07:00